Friday, August 3, 2012

Justin's Birthday

We celebrated Justin's 28th birthday yesterday.  It was so funny because after we got home last night we were watching the Olympics and the announcer said in reference to some athlete, "Yeah, he is 28, so he is getting pretty old for the Olympics" or something like that.  It was pretty funny to even hear the TV announcer confirm that Justin is officially old!  :-)

He started off his day with breakfast in bed.  Don't worry, he only ate one.  I just put them all on the plate for show!
After I got home from work, we opened his present- Saint's Tickets!!  I was really excited about this.  And he was totally surprised!
"Is anything even IN this box?"

"Hey, I already have a Wah peddle."

Can this face get any better??  Love it!

It's Saints Tickets!!!

After that, Justin had another surprise in his truck.  My parents renewed his XM radio subscription for a year.  This had come with the truck, but we didn't feel that it was something we could spend money on right now.  Justin had enjoyed his free trial of it, so my parents decided to give him this for his birthday.  He was very excited. 
After a dinner of trout and vegetables, we went to our favorite ice cream place for dessert, Sucre!  Even though I am working like crazy to get back in my classroom, I still think we managed to have a pretty decent celebration of his 28 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment