Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new site for a new beginning...

I have actually been meaning to do this for quite a while, but the craziness of first semester prevented it. I know that many of you (actually, probably just our family) are curious about our goings on. I'm doing this mostly though because of a little habit of mine. I secretly read other people's blogs. I say secretly because I never post comments or anything like that. JK says it is because I am nosey. And that is certainly true. However, the honest truth is that many times I am inspired by them. This blogging thing is primarily a ladies' hobby, I have noticed, which is not surprising considering our gift for gab. Some of these ladies' blogs that I have read have really got me thinking and encouraged me. I sort of hope that I can do the same for a few women along the way. So I aim for this blog to be an encouragement. To this end, I will write some about our daily lives, but I hope to use this to record my thoughts about Jesus and what he is teaching me. Please comment (that thing I never do on other people's blogs) and enjoy the journey with us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that writes my blog but reads everyone's, too without commenting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I read Kenzie's too but don't comment, she is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete